aaa convince me i need cubase - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

30-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: convince me i need cubase

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 08-Nov-00  @  12:38 AM   -   convince me i need cubase

glanceback

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

i use cakewalk and i hate it. convince me i should buy cubase rather than logic...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             11-Nov-00  @  05:59 AM   -   RE: convince me i need cubase

k

Link?:  No link

well, if i calm down about how much more logic guzzles resources unless i change audio device, and if i upgrade to a p3800, then yes, but i'd dearly love to have logic running as efficiently as vst... there's not much in it tho.. but i just re-discovered creamware last night... i spent an hour or more reading their site and checking out their stuff, and man.. easi drivers... that pulsar2 looks deadly!!!.. so.. i'd like to try THAT with logic, cos the two together in a fast pc would be staggering if it gave you the same kinda resource use as vst with asio... the creamware looks deadly, have you seen the synths it can load !!!.. and it loads akai sample programmes from your cd drive ready to play or create whatever it can be a full sampler..... up to 16 I/O on two racks with a card or more.. anyways.. it looks amazing and sound good too.. they have come so far i couldnt beleive it i didnt go there for about a year or more, just over i think.... check it out... they rarely get mentioned when cards are discussed on this forum, but man... imagine that pulsar2 with the 16 i/o rack and a fast stable rammed up p3/800 -- slurp!!... just add a keyboard and a couple of screens one for composition s/w, (logic/vst/cake etc, one for the s/w app's...)

Message 12/15             18-Nov-00  @  10:07 PM   -   RE: convince me i need cubase

influx

kilo..you JUST discovered creamware?

wow man..I really thought you were on top of EVERYTHING! 

buddy of mine runs TWO pulsars on a celeron300 and works fine.

Message 13/15             20-Nov-00  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: convince me i need cubase

Defector Z

Creamware? Why would you do that to your gear? That's disgusting...

Message 14/15             21-Nov-00  @  09:42 PM   -   RE: convince me i need cubase

CK

Influx he said re-discovered. The point being that it now has EASI drivers so it should work very nicely with Logic. Oh and it has ASIO drivers, so it would work very nicely with Cubase...

Message 15/15             24-Nov-00  @  01:38 AM   -   RE: convince me i need cubase

influx

doh. sorry.

I was just surprised cuz kilo amazes me with how much hes got floatin around in that head of his

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)