aaa Two new effect VST plugins - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Two new effect VST plugins

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 25-Jul-02  @  05:49 PM   -   Two new effect VST plugins

nxo

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hi all,

Two new freeware plugins are out:

Sukreep: Groove Multi-mode Filter is a freeware VST Plug-in for PC. Sukreep is a stereo multi-mode filter with saturation and tempo based envelope follower.

Pali: Groove Multi-mode Stereo Delay is a freeware VST Plug-in for PC. Pali is a tempo based Stereo/Mono Delay with alternative routings and multi- mode filters.

Both can be downloaded at http://norsez.tripod.com/vst.html

Thanks!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/16             27-Jul-02  @  10:10 AM   -   RE: Two new effect VST plugins

xoxos

Link?: Link

oh, no norsez. i'm yelling because i want you to make a sampler. i didn't try your plugs. i've got a lot of effects.

aren't i a rotter?

Message 12/16             27-Jul-02  @  12:52 PM   -   RE: Two new effect VST plugins

norsez

dang
It's so hard to start making plugins these days. There are already too many. I will still say mine got niche though. They do a lot for little and even adjustable cpu consumption.

Anyway.... xoxos aren't you closer to the goal than I am? I am still struggling with how to implement low cpu consumption polyphonic update. In fact I haven't even get a VSTi done but you did. Speaking of which.. you got any tips on that?  ~~

Message 13/16             27-Jul-02  @  02:29 PM   -   RE: Two new effect VST plugins

xoxos

sure.. use synthedit if your requirements fall within the capabilities of that software ;)

Message 14/16             29-Jul-02  @  12:44 AM   -   RE: Two new effect VST plugins

nxo

Whoa... just checked out Synthedit. Why am I still writing plugins in C++ anymore!!??!?!

Message 15/16             29-Jul-02  @  10:56 AM   -   RE: Two new effect VST plugins

k

Link?:  Link

heh heh - this synthedit sounds damned good!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/16             29-Jul-02  @  12:21 PM   -   RE: Two new effect VST plugins

xoxos

lighter load if you code 'em.. but for me the solution is prolly 15 hrs. work translates to another stick of ram..

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)