aaa Orion & Audiophile = INCOMPATIBLE?! - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Orion & Audiophile = INCOMPATIBLE?!

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             31-Jan-02  @  10:21 PM   -   Orion & Audiophile = INCOMPATIBLE?!

Waste da money

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Alright, I'm sick of this shit. I've had Orion Pro for probably over a year now, and I've had the Audiophile for a few months and no matter what I try, I cannot get the two to work with eachother through ASIO. When I change Orion's settings to use the Audiophile's ASIO driver, the program shuts down after giving me an error message that reads "There has been an error in DELTASIO.DLL, this program will now shut down...". I am using Windows ME on a Pentium 4 (hewlitt packard). I have the latest version of Orion. The Audiophile works perfect within Cubase. Whats the deal?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             01-Feb-02  @  12:49 PM   -   RE: Orion & Audiophile = INCOMPATIBLE?!

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

dunno mate - i had the audiophile in my test box for quite a few months and Orion was 100% fine with it... you must have a corrupt install or something.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)