aaa More automation - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: More automation

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             10-Jan-02  @  05:14 PM   -   More automation

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

here's my folder for audio automation...

the first tracks are volume (pan is merged and accessed by flipping F3 around for required part/channel.

the last 2 parts/tracks are for aux_send & shelving Eq automation... RECORD BUTTON IS NOT REQUIRED.

simply add a new A PLAYBACK/B PLAYBACK track, hit transport record... move required SEND OR EQ control... ladders are drawn in... after record, hit F3 to create vector edit image and edit & tweak... you can do multiple moves whilst in record, and then use the DEMIX function (DEMIX BY CHANNEL) to split the parts if you tweaked several channels... once split into channels, select & use F3 to cycle round to access/show the data as vector edit nodes.

sorted! - keep your entire mix for audio in a folder, double-click on the actual arrange-page folder PART (not the actual track/folder header) and the folder opens to reveal your neat & organised audio mix moves like a dedicated mixer.... to revert arrange-page back to normal simply double-click on any blank area of the arrange area when in folder mode.

so easy!... all eq & sends are automated just like SONAR... ALSO the fx the same if you select BUS AUTOMATION for the track...

after recording data OUTSIDE the folder in the normal track arrange screen, if you then just drag it onto the folder Track part it merges into the folder... open the folder and the part is there, (possibly sitting on top of another part) if it is sitting on top of another part simply highlight it and do DEMIX BY CHANNEL....

all your fx can be automated this way down to a frame resolution, and kept nice and organised in your MIX FOLDER

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             10-Jan-02  @  05:24 PM   -   RE: More automation

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

using the BUS AUTOMATION & the normal 'A PLAYBACK' in the folder, here's an AUX SEND_1 'shot' to a reverb, combined with a reverb decay swell on the bus automation track.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)