aaa another enviroment question... - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: another enviroment question...

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             17-Jan-02  @  06:44 PM   -   another enviroment question...

milan

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

i´m using buttons and transformers in logic enviroment to send CC´s to my h/w synths from my master keyboard. simple, right?

now, what i want to know is, can i assign specific transformers to different midi outputs?

that would allow me to send different CC´s to different synths, without having to go into enviroment and use the swicher thingie everytime i want to send different a different set of CC´s to another synth.

thanks, m.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             20-Jan-02  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: another enviroment question...

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

easiest would be to have a layer & main object for each item in your rack and create all mappings inside the layer, then there is nothing to do at all when recording... just select a track assigned to the particular instrument and it'll be all set to route specific's for that selected synth only.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)