aaa Monitoring problems with Audiophile - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Monitoring problems with Audiophile

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             24-Nov-01  @  02:40 PM   -   Monitoring problems with Audiophile

daner

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hey!

I use my Audiophile togheter with Cubase 5. I have some monitoring problems. I have connected this way:

Audiophile OUT -> LINE IN on mixer
Audiophile IN -> ALT 3-4 on mixer
Main Output from mixer -> Amplifier

This way im able to monitor my Audiophile through the desk as well as use the desk to route other sounds into my computer.

But now when i record a external synth on a audio track in Cubase 5 nothing is being recorded. And the levels in DELTA MIXER are not moving when i record.

In Patchboy/Router in DELTA MIXER i have H/W OUT 1/2 set to WAVOUT 1/2.

Whats wrong? Please help me!

regards

daner

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             25-Nov-01  @  03:01 AM   -   RE: Monitoring problems with Audiophile

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

check the card inputs on the delat applet, not just the outputs...

also go into the audio system menu of VST and check the driver selected is the DELTA ASIO driver...

also the button at the top of the vst mixer channel which you are recording to has to be assigned to the correct INPUT(click & select), and the Input button has to be also Lit so it is ON... then you'll get a signal

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)