aaa Orion MIDI Sync - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Orion MIDI Sync

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             02-Dec-01  @  08:56 PM   -   Orion MIDI Sync

Bass Clef (I'm registered)

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I can't seem to get Orion to play my Korg Electribe in sync with the song I'm working on (through the MIDI Out Dialogue). It hits some notes on beat, then others sound like a shuffle and are totally off....some are longer, some shorter. It sounds like a big mess. I'm using an Audiophile 24/96 and I tested the same scenerio in Cubase, which works perfectly. So it must be Orion's fault, right? Please help....I'm so anxious to get this song done and the only reason I need the Electribe is for a solo at the end.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             03-Dec-01  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: Orion MIDI Sync

Bass Clef

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

That might have been confusing: I'm not actually wanting to sync up the Electribe with Orion, I'm just using it as a sound module for Orion's MIDI OUT.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)