aaa Cut your tracks to vinyl - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Cut your tracks to vinyl

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             05-Dec-01  @  07:09 PM   -   Cut your tracks to vinyl

tonyt

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I will shortly be able to recieve your MP3 format tracks (preferable, but not essential), cut them to vinyl, and ship them back to you, anywhere in the world, for about $40. If anyone is interested, mail me at tonyt@webmail.co.za.
I am also looking for new tracks to add to my label. If you have any dance music of any sort, send it to me, and if its good enough, we will pay you for it and release it on CD.

Later

Tony

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             06-Dec-01  @  07:53 PM   -   RE: Cut your tracks to vinyl

influx?

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

tony

well and good but we have a way of doing things here and you already said this once. Doesnt belong in the PC forum.

Thank you from your friendly neighborhood thread monitor 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)