aaa problem after replacing apslive - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: problem after replacing apslive

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             09-Dec-01  @  10:31 PM   -   problem after replacing apslive

thomas

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

after replacing my sb live running asplive drivers with a terratec 24/96 card i have trouble running program that use asio drivers. I have uninstalled the apslive drivers but when i start up an compatible app i get a bluescreen saying I got an error in "VXD emuaps(01) + 0071E0F". I guess new install of windows will fix this but it will include a lot of work to install all apps again. Anyone encountered a similar problem and know how to solve it? please post

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             10-Dec-01  @  12:26 AM   -   RE: problem after replacing apslive

thomas

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

tried out a fresh install of the micrologic software that came with the card and everything worked nicely. the problem seem to be that my already installed apps are set to the apslive asio drivers that dont exist and i cant start the programs so i can change the setting

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)