aaa DAW PC FS..if anyone cares.. - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: DAW PC FS..if anyone cares..

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             22-Mar-01  @  11:15 PM   -   DAW PC FS..if anyone cares..

SyNtHpLaYa

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Ermm..

If anyone may be remotely interested, im selling a system i built to be used as a DAW...Its a Slot A AMD thunderbird, 700 mhz...128 Mb of Pc100 RAM (low i know, i never got 'round to buildin it up to the beast i wanted it to be)..ECS elitegroup K7A mainboard..8Mb ATI Rage Pro video Card, ESS solo 16 bit PCI soundcard, all in a mid style case..ah of course..its got a 6.5 gig hard drive as well..if i forgot anything..ask..im pretty much willing to let this go for anything reasonable, in order to fund some of my other hobbies...so, if anyone remotely cares, or wants a system to work on, or use, for any reason..let me know!

Jimmy

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             23-Mar-01  @  04:50 AM   -   RE: DAW PC FS..if anyone cares..

deetee_sounds

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

try the classifieds

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)