aaa good amd mobo and cheapish? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: good amd mobo and cheapish?

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  11:22 PM   -   good amd mobo and cheapish?

microbeat

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

i think my current mobo is a bit fouled up so i'm gonna get a new one and a new cpu. i don't want to spend more than £60 for the mobo and about the same for the amd cpu. any sugestions for a solid music mobo in htis price range?

cheers
phil

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/23             19-Jul-02  @  02:38 AM   -   RE: good amd mobo and cheapish?

k

Link?:  Link

oh man can you imagine the nightmare of support ???????

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/23             19-Jul-02  @  02:59 AM   -   RE: good amd mobo and cheapish?

brett

you are looking at it! this thread you and craig! what else do you need?

Message 13/23             19-Jul-02  @  04:16 AM   -   RE: good amd mobo and cheapish?

damballah

Link?: Link

what the hell did you just say?

Message 14/23             19-Jul-02  @  11:01 AM   -   RE: good amd mobo and cheapish?

influx

"oh man can you imagine the nightmare of support ??????? "

fuck ME that would be a fun one no?

and Brett? WHAT DAMBLAHBLAH SAID! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!?!?!?!

Hey Tom...let's flash back to 1971 and go watch geezer and crew, yeah?

Message 15/23             19-Jul-02  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: good amd mobo and cheapish?

k

but it's different when you sell things - sure we could make music pc's but trust me the margins are pathetic cos the huge box-shifter shops get all the discounts, I could make 10 x as much coding.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/23             19-Jul-02  @  02:16 PM   -   RE: good amd mobo and cheapish?

99devils

Yeah, exactly. Besides, doing support sucks. I only do support calls for me, and you lot online. I tend to get paid for them in thank-yous and bottles of wine. At least I can use the wine.

You all would probably pay with spliffs and sample CDs.. Hmmm, maybe this is a good idea after all?

-Craig

Message 17/23             19-Jul-02  @  06:56 PM   -   RE: good amd mobo and cheapish?

k

hmmmmmmm  

Message 18/23             19-Jul-02  @  06:57 PM   -   RE: good amd mobo and cheapish?

k

well i think tomorrow i'm off to build a xp1800 BUt tempted to get a 333 board & go higher.

Message 19/23             19-Jul-02  @  06:58 PM   -   RE: good amd mobo and cheapish?

Microbeat

out of interest, what coding do you do k?

Message 20/23             19-Jul-02  @  07:22 PM     Edit: 19-Jul-02  |  07:23 PM   -   RE: good amd mobo and cheapish?

k

cf, a bit of flash, html

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)