aaa Opcode Fusion Filter I NEED IT! - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Opcode Fusion Filter I NEED IT!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 14-Aug-02  @  05:59 AM   -   Opcode Fusion Filter I NEED IT!

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

went to the opcode site..and of course naught...

so..anyone?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/22             18-Aug-02  @  03:28 AM   -   RE: Opcode Fusion Filter I NEED IT!

formant

Link?:  Link

i use fusion filter in sonar 2.0 no problems...

sorry to widen instead of narrowing your bug cause

jamey

Message 22/22             18-Aug-02  @  05:02 PM   -   RE: Opcode Fusion Filter I NEED IT!

Brett

Link?:  No link

I'll try again. the demo I have is the bundle of all three. the ones off kazzaa are cracks. i made the mistake of installing them into xp. they won't uninstall now. they are not in the registry but they show up in the program list and in my apps. they crash when i try and type in the serial number. so I went to my old 98 machine with the older demo on it, and tried typing a serial and it crashe don that as well. So , sure I'll try it. I wish opcode was back on software. I see they have some hardware out soon. I need drivers for my 64x on win2k and xp. The fusion stuff is very cool.

I just thought of somthing funny. Vintage software. You think yeatrs from now people will be hunting down old windows 95 software like people are hunting down old atari cubase and amiga stuff.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)