aaa logic soundtrack 24 - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: logic soundtrack 24

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 17-Jun-01  @  01:04 PM   -   logic soundtrack 24

infrasound

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

so I got this thing with my hoontech and I was wondering how crippled is it exactly in relation to the full version of logic?

I`ve been looking at sonar as an alternative to vst but the midi side of things didn`t sit very well with me at all and from what I`ve seen of logic, the midi stuff might be more to my liking only this is one bastard ugly program and in comparison to cuabse its not exactly straight forward. So, is this worth bothering with to get a feel of the prgram? Or am I better off just DLing a demo of the full version to see what the coup is?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/22             20-Aug-01  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: logic soundtrack 24

k

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

thats it in platignum

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 22/22             21-Aug-01  @  12:40 AM   -   RE: logic soundtrack 24

steve

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

yeah, thanks but I`d already figured it all out once I was told asio is a no-no. About the applet thing tho - its only the external links that wont load and if everything that Claus bloke said was to be believed then its not supposed to load on the dsp24 value anyway so I guess I`m home and dry.

So why`s asio seen as preferential to easi/mme anyway? Lower latency or just more solid?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)