aaa bst Sonar Sound card. - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: bst Sonar Sound card.

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 07-Dec-01  @  04:36 PM   -   bst Sonar Sound card.

Brett B

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

The search is over. I think egosys wins the contest with their EWDM universal driver. Not a beta like all the others. They garentee the best latency in Sonar. Also has super low latency in ASIO as well. They have a wide range of cards for all purposes. I am getting the new audioterminal 010. IT has midi,tdif,r-bus,adat and spdif i/o. They also make some with 8 analog i/o for those of you without a digital mixer. The newest cards are not on the site yet, but the prices are great on these cards.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/23             27-Dec-01  @  09:24 PM   -   RE: bst Sonar Sound card.

sitar

BTW, I bet the way to control the bpms on these softsynths is with envelopes. I'm gonna check that out on my day off. Should've thought of that in the first place.

Message 22/23             28-Dec-01  @  08:13 PM   -   RE: bst Sonar Sound card.

Brett B

Link?:  No link

The midi implimentation for the dream station is already mapped in the controler list. The Tasman has it mapped in the manual. Just look it up in the pdf file. Is BPM for controling lfo sync?

Message 23/23             31-Dec-01  @  06:05 PM   -   RE: bst Sonar Sound card.

sitar

Yes, lfo sync.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)