aaa know how to use side chain waves c1 - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: know how to use side chain waves c1

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 26-May-01  @  10:42 PM   -   know how to use side chain waves c1

Brett B

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

can't figure out how to rought to signals to the same insert? i want to gate a vocal track with the rythm tracks. And do it with some pads as well. I have the wave native gold bundle.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/23             06-Jun-01  @  01:14 AM   -   RE: know how to use side chain waves c1

Brett B

under mix or fx tab, you will see an A1 and an A2 or if you have enabled more aux sends A3 etc. to the right is the level, pan, and pre/post mixer. to activate them click it to make sure it has a green box. then adjust the level pan and pre or post mixer..... Wise guy eeehhhhhhhh! Why I aughta...

Message 22/23             07-Jun-01  @  12:15 AM   -   RE: know how to use side chain waves c1

k

Link?: Link

hey!!... count two !!...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 23/23             11-Jun-01  @  03:22 AM   -   RE: know how to use side chain waves c1

Brett B

got the vst midi gate converted to dx and working . check out the thread i posted today.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)