aaa Live! Questions - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Live! Questions

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             17-Sep-01  @  06:31 PM   -   Live! Questions

Will

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Using the APS drivers for the Live, are the rear line out and front line out supposed to be the same volume? I had to crank the gain up to full on my outboard mixer on one when I was comparing them...also can I have one application using the first out then have annother application using the other at the same time? These drivers take some getting used to......

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             24-Sep-01  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: Live! Questions

k

Link?: Link

yes they are a bit weird, I can only use one output with the asio driver it seems, but i didn't sp4end much time with it because i didn't have a midi connector - I got that now so i'm gonna take another look at it this week, (not that that's much help I guess)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             05-Oct-01  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: Live! Questions

helpless

Link?: Link

I have a soundblaster live platnium 5.1-and it works great- except when i use cubase vst with vst instrument i cannot here the instrument - if i just hit record and play something - i can play it back and here it -- is the soundblaster live not able to direct monitor? i have read all the manuals and did all the steps to open the vst instrument and assign midi track output???----
oh instuments like reaktor play fine when used by themselves

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)