aaa Sounddiver with SB Pro ISA - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Sounddiver with SB Pro ISA

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             14-Aug-01  @  04:14 PM   -   Sounddiver with SB Pro ISA

Arnaldo Cavioli Ortega

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I had no success running SoundDiver on my AMD K6II-233, 80MB, WinNT 4.0, SoundBlaster Pro ISA (model CT2290). It hangs or it can't connect to synths (tried QS6.1, DX7/II and Juno-106) to get patches, although every other MIDI softs are working fine.

Is there anyone out there using this SB model with SoundDiver? Successfully, I mean? ;^)

Thanks,
Arnaldo.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             14-Aug-01  @  08:01 PM   -   RE: Sounddiver with SB Pro ISA

k

Link?: Link

could be the NT mebbe?.. did you look for and add any possibley better/later drivers? NT & midi is a bit of a bugger, i didnt think they did midi drivers.I remember we had an NT box with a TB TBS2000 and it wouldnt do midi only audio.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             15-Aug-01  @  03:43 AM   -   RE: Sounddiver with SB Pro ISA

Arnaldo Cavioli Ortega

Link?:  No link

I'm using Cakewalk and MIDI-OX on Windows NT without problems, why can't SoundDiver work fine? I'd rather find another librarian than downgrade my OS back to 98/95. ;^)

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)