aaa plugins with logic delta - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: plugins with logic delta

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             16-Aug-01  @  11:22 PM   -   plugins with logic delta

Yoncenmild

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I am trying to use some vst fx with logic delta and i can't seem to get them to work. I put them in the vstplugins folder but how do i insert them on a track I can't even see them in logic at all I tried the plugin enabler but they don't show up in the window and there dosn't seem to be a way to get them there... any help please??

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             20-Aug-01  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: plugins with logic delta

Yonce N Mild

Link?:  No link

ok I got the fx installed (the dll. files were hidden) and I create a bus channel go to the mixer click insert and select the effect.....now how do I edit the effect change the feedback on the delay for example. And can I have more than two effects per channel I'm getting there slowly but a little help would be appreciated. It seems like the more advanced options are covered in forums tutorials on the net and in the manual but basic simple stuff like how do I open the fucken effects are nowhere to be found!!!!

Message 3/3             20-Aug-01  @  03:01 PM   -   RE: plugins with logic delta

k

Link?: Link

double click it to edit - a new send gets created each time you allocate one up to the max sends available for that version of Logic. There may also be in some versions a dialog box to allocate how many aux sends to use max. Have a look in your audio settings list to see how many there is mebbe.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)