aaa M aduiophile 2496 problems !! - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: M aduiophile 2496 problems !!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             18-Jun-01  @  01:48 PM   -   M aduiophile 2496 problems !!

Kamyar46

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have just bought a Maudio audiophile 2496 similar to the delta44 and 66 cards, but i cannot use it wiht cubase vst 5.0, everytime i load up i get problems with the asio multimedia driver saying that it cant open an input port and that the device is being used by other drivers possibly the wave drivers. I cannot understand this and as a result i cannot use the asio drivers. Do i need to obtain updated software for this card, or will it simply not work with cubase 5.0 ?? please help i am tearing my hair out.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             18-Jun-01  @  09:35 PM   -   RE: M aduiophile 2496 problems !!

Brett B

Link?:  Link

did yu install the asio drivers. they are a seperate driver then the asio multi-media. you should an exe file in the driver disk that is for the asio drivers. when you pull up the list in the system section of cunase and go to asio control panel, there should be asio muti-media, and asio24 bit or somthing like that. The multi-media are just the mme drivers.

Message 3/3             18-Jun-01  @  09:50 PM   -   RE: M aduiophile 2496 problems !!

influx

Link?:  Link

you need to disable windows. tell windows "do not route through this device" in device manager. that way windows wont open that card when it starts.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)