aaa any1 tried generic BX MB with tnt - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: any1 tried generic BX MB with tnt

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             15-Mar-01  @  03:41 AM   -   any1 tried generic BX MB with tnt

jay7

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Ive seen these mboards at shows in uk that take upto 800p3s (not sure wether 370 or slot 1)1 gig of 133 ram,UDMA66 and have on board 56 modem, lan, alladin tnt2 graphics and 24/96 sound? for £60.Made by matsonic i think.
Has anyone tried to disable the so called 24/96 sound and fit another soundcard.im also a bit concerned board only has 3 pci slots & no agp, but otherwise seems a steal, all this + intel 800 for under £200!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             15-Mar-01  @  03:37 PM   -   RE: any1 tried generic BX MB with tnt

k

Link?:  No link

no agp ?... are you sure?... disabling onboard sound is no problem usualy tho - have you looked at 'Jetway' boards?... you have to take what mags like PC-PRO etc say with a pich of salt remember, cos one week they will say a motherboard is total shite, and the next month they allocate the overall 'this month's system winner/best buy' pc with the exact same board fitted - so you decide the logic in that.....

Message 3/3             23-Mar-01  @  06:56 AM   -   RE: any1 tried generic BX MB with tnt

Brett B

Link?:  Link

I had major issues with a diabled integrated sound card running with my DSP factory card. I ended up having to get a new mobo.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)