aaa kill the sblive - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: kill the sblive

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             21-Mar-01  @  04:39 PM   -   kill the sblive

Jasper

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Ok so I've tried lots of things to get the midi and audio to sync up for more than 20 seconds, but it's like the midi is playing at 136.1 bpm and the audio at 136 bpm. So after a couple of mins it's well screwed. I've tried the unsupported aiso drivers from that site, which don't even show up in cubase at all, every audio setting I can think of, setting pre-delay... Everything! so now what? new soundcard?, I want to know if it's worth investing in a new card? or will I still have this problem? btw the card is a soundblaster live value... also, which card for around 140 quid.. is this even possible or are they all 300 quid plus. my system is Asus a7v / athlon 900 / 128 Mb pc133, also using an AGP video card at 4* AGP if this makes any difference.

cheers for any advice, it's well appreciated.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             22-Mar-01  @  12:24 AM   -   RE: kill the sblive

Moujik

Link?:  Link

Midiman Audiophile is around £140 - solid for me, but I'm not sure it'd solve your problems.

Your PC spec sounds pretty similar to mine tho - and I havent had any problems like that....

Message 3/3             22-Mar-01  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: kill the sblive

Jasper

Link?:  No link

Cheers for that, I'll look into it.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)