aaa sdram133 asus a7v dilemma alert - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: sdram133 asus a7v dilemma alert

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             09-Mar-01  @  03:02 PM   -   sdram133 asus a7v dilemma alert

antnoh

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

i got some stuff from scan.co.uk:
133sdram, a7v duron...
the 133 sdram dont go past 100. i can't figure it out. the switches are on, the bios is ok. what am i doing wrong.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             09-Mar-01  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: sdram133 asus a7v dilemma alert

Jasper

Link?:  No link

why, what happens.. it won't boot? you get error beeps when you switch on? if bios reports 133 how do you know it's not going past 100? when you say switches, do you mean motherboard dip switches? if so why don't you use the bios soft setup?more info please, the a7v lets you set the memory independant of the cpu fsb speed btw.

Message 3/3             10-Mar-01  @  07:29 AM   -   RE: sdram133 asus a7v dilemma alert

loFreq

Link?:  No link

Hum, I have the same MB but I dont have that problem. My works just fine. There is a setting in the BIOS to run at 100 or 133. Make sure you check that.

shawn

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)