aaa Logic crahing - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Logic crahing

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 04-Feb-02  @  03:51 AM   -   Logic situation

onemind

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Logic will be running for awhile then I'll hit play and the midi sequence won't work. And when I hit a key on the H/W keyboard it doest register in logic...THEN I'll go to close logic and the computer freezes. Anyone know how to fix this? seems like with every solution a new problem presents its self...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/38             08-Feb-02  @  09:57 PM   -   RE: Logic crahing

onemind

Link?: Link

Everything is working now! I messed with the Vmemory and turned the grafix excelerator down...Thanks for all the suggestions 

Message 22/38             09-Feb-02  @  06:40 AM   -   RE: Logic crahing

onemind

Link?:  No link

...NOT working now. Hey, what is the recomended frontside bus?

Message 23/38             09-Feb-02  @  01:02 PM   -   RE: Logic crahing

k

Link?:  Link

wait up - i dont get it.... how are you using this motu 2408 mkII with a laptop?...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 24/38             09-Feb-02  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: Logic crahing

onemind

she's a PCV-RX260DS tower.

Message 25/38             09-Feb-02  @  08:15 PM   -   RE: Logic crahing

onemind

It has 100 fsb...

Message 26/38             09-Feb-02  @  08:38 PM   -   RE: Logic crahing

onemind

I've been trying to find out what the recommended fsb is for logic with no luck. does logic need a larger fsb. IF so, what would i need for that?

Message 27/38             11-Feb-02  @  09:58 PM   -   RE: Logic crahing

xoxos

try a legit version.. i also have a z1 (w/amt8) and the first thing is that logic users on the z1 list seem to have more troubles with transferring patches.. my logic IS legit (albeit 4.0 so lots of shortcomings which, i hope, includes stuff like this..) and i'll get 'midi stops working until shut down' all the time.. one way to pretty much guarantee that is to change programs on the z1.. especially if a sequence is running.. craaassshhh... and that's w/ the system transmit and receive off (otherwise the z dumps patch info everytime you switch prog #..)

?? could be the z. btw that is a hell of a fancy gear list to be running pirated ware.

Message 28/38             11-Feb-02  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: Logic crahing

onemind

I had a screen saver that would run after 15min. I shut this off and... IT WORKS!!hehehe. Thanks for all the help k, and all who gave suggestions. xoxo, I didnt want to spend the cash on a ligit copy only to find out i didnt like it. Every problem tha I've run into people seem to throw it off as 'its a crack'... so far its just been a setting. Well i know i like it so when i can afford it I'm going to get a copy  Thanks again

Message 29/38             13-Feb-02  @  02:48 AM   -   RE: Logic crahing

influx

Link?:  Link

just came along...listen...I dunno man...2408MKII, pretty nicely spec'd PC, Unitor8 which aint cheap, and youre talking about affording logic?

come on, man. I understand evaluation periods which companies SHOULD let you do anyway, but...

youve spent easily $1500-$2000 on your PC, Soundcard, and midi interface...seems like you could "afford" the SW (even though logic is admittedly a bit overpriced. Maybe you should look at sonar. People are nuts over it! and its cheap)

Message 30/38             13-Feb-02  @  07:39 AM   -   RE: Logic crahing

bedwyr

just coz yer man has spent that much on his setup doesn't mean there's more money in the pot.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 38 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)