aaa Anybody using NI Reaktor or Pro52 - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Anybody using NI Reaktor or Pro52

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 29-Jan-02  @  01:33 PM   -   Anybody using NI Reaktor or Pro52

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Was looking at NI PRO-52. It's a Prophet-5 emulator. I do have a Prophet Synth preset with Tassman already. I took a look at Reaktor while at the NI site and it sounds impressive, but is also quite a bit more expensive. Any experienced with either or both of these softsynths? How are they? How much processing power do they eat as you add polyphony or in Reaktor's case, modules?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/34             08-Mar-02  @  04:50 PM   -   RE: Anybody using NI Reaktor or Pro52

sitar

The salespeople in Sam Ash talk about it. It's a phenomena. Customers come in all day long and stare at Reaktor for 1/2 an hour before buying some other software.

Message 32/34             08-Mar-02  @  05:15 PM   -   RE: Anybody using NI Reaktor or Pro52

knowa

lol! I'm scared I'll get it, instantly 'need' a faster computer, and spend three months mangling samples instead of making music. that's why I keep absynth at the demo level. I've got twenty minutes to go in there and play before I export the audio and quit. ooh ooh--I call the "insect strings" preset!

Message 33/34             08-Mar-02  @  11:22 PM   -   RE: Anybody using NI Reaktor or Pro52

horizens

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

reaktor 3 is awesome. gonna have to get it.
really an improvement on 2.3

Message 34/34             08-Mar-02  @  11:51 PM   -   RE: Anybody using NI Reaktor or Pro52

sitarsong

Link?: Link

Sam Ash again tomorrow I guess. I can hear the whispers already..."psst, here comes one of them again....watch...he's gonna stand there and stare at the box...anybody got a watch?...let's time him".

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 34 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)