aaa Reason 1 does not start - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Reason 1 does not start

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             02-Jun-02  @  08:18 PM   -   Reason 1 does not start

Golev

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Reason 1 says "Cannot create File System Object" on any file operation. Does anyone know any workaround for that?

Please help
Thanks in advance
Sasha

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             03-Jun-02  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: Reason 1 does not start

Brett

Link?: Link

wow, is it a crack or a registered version. You may want ot reinstall it. Sounds corupt. If you are a registered user, I suggest e-mailing prop-heads.

Message 3/4             22-Jun-02  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: Reason 1 does not start

k

Link?:  No link

here's 2 answers from reason forum:

This is what works for me:instead of open file choose download file to a map on your HD.open reason and press file,open and pick your file.but agan:that's how i solved the problem on my pc.

I had the same problem on my Win 98 comp using IE6.
Here's what worked for me:

Start menu ===> Configuration ===> Map Options ===> File Types

Now search for Reason Published Song File and choose Modify.
A pop up menu should be visible with a little text box saying OPEN.

All you need to do now is tick the box wich says something like : Confirm Open After Download.
Then Apply and your prob should be solved.

If the text box is empty however, you
choose New. Then type Open and in the second box you locate the path to where you got Reason installed. Once again, after this, make sure you tick the box Confirm Open After Download and Apply.

Hope this helps, I work with a dutch version of Win 98 though so the english commands might be wrong

Message 4/4             01-Jul-02  @  02:06 AM   -   RE: Reason 1 does not start

influx

Link?: Link

all

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)