aaa two souncards with logic - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: two souncards with logic

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             24-Nov-01  @  04:44 PM     Edit: 24-Nov-01  |  04:47 PM   -   two souncards with logic

bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i'm using asio drivers with my darla, all is fine. but i want to use the digital inputs on my sb live in logic when i occasionally record the synth before a mixdown. i know you can't use two asio drivers, so i tried using a pc av with mme easi thing for the sb. no luck, nothing on record and the occasional asio bad mode error. i used the mme setup utility before running logic too. anyone else done something similar? any tips?

i usually just record the digital input into wavelab then import the wav into logic, but it's a bit tedious. i thought i could just choose pc av for a track in logic then just hit record and have it set up for the latency etc.

can you use two audio cards with logic?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             25-Nov-01  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: two souncards with logic

milan

Link?:  Link

hmm...i used to use my sb live! value alongside my echo Gina. simmilar to what you have, i suppose.

Have you tried making a new virual device in Logic Audio Setup? try deleting all the ones that Logic automaticaly creates, and make a new one by manualy inserting all the ins and outs you want to use. i remember also using pc-av with easi mme for the SB and it worked. also try seting the nuber of i/o to "max" from inside Logic. i think you might also have to set the latency to a value which will be acceptable for both cards.

i dont know if any of this will help. still, good luck. m.

Message 3/4             26-Nov-01  @  03:07 PM   -   RE: two souncards with logic

bedwyr

cheers milan, no joy though. keep getting this asio bad mode thing. or hardware failure or something. fk it.

Message 4/4             26-Nov-01  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: two souncards with logic

milan

bedwyr, fyi: i just switched to using EASI-MME instead of ASIO myself, and Gina works normaly now. before i was getting some weird glitches when recording... strange shit, you never know what will work, and what wont...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)