aaa Help configuring ASIO drivers!!!!! - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Help configuring ASIO drivers!!!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             08-Aug-01  @  03:43 AM   -   Help configuring ASIO drivers!!!!!

ecstatichigh

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

HI, I'm using Cubase VST 5 on Win 98, with a Delta 44 Soundcard, I also have SoundMAX Multimedia soundcard. I am trying to configure the ASIO drivers with Cubase and when I goto Options, Audio, System, and and switch ASIO device to Delta 44, it doesnt let me and I get a message that says, "Hardware is being used by other drivers. Most likely the Wave Drivers". I dont know what to do to fix this.
And at other times when I start up Cubase it goes to test the current ASIO-MME configuration, I click on YEs and its skips the test and says "Not all the selected devices in the curent configuration were successfully started with their selected options. If the card is currently configured to accept a digital signal, and no digital signal is present, please either reconfigure the card to use an 'internal' clock, or apply a digital signal, or if possible switch this port to accept an analog input."
I have a slight idea of what these messages mean, but I'm not sure exactly what to do to fix it. PLease someone help me, this is driving me crazy.

Thank You

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             08-Aug-01  @  04:35 AM   -   RE: Help configuring ASIO drivers!!!!!

influx

Link?:  Link

man. listen

do you have nothign better to do? dont you have manuals? and why the hell do you INSIST on flooding the threads with this shit. one post is enough, is it not?

you otta quit using cracks, or get out the damn manual because this is COVERED in there!

Message 3/4             08-Aug-01  @  07:27 AM   -   RE: Help configuring ASIO drivers!!!!!

ecstatichigh

Link?:  No link

I read the whone entire manual, cause you please tell me where my question is answer in the manual??

Thank you influx

Message 4/4             08-Aug-01  @  08:04 AM   -   RE: Help configuring ASIO drivers!!!!!

influx

Link?:  Link

thats funny. I found it.

must be tough bein you. in any case, read the OTHER THREAD that you started on the same exact topic.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)