aaa houses and monitors at arms length - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: houses and monitors at arms length

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             06-Jun-01  @  12:14 PM   -   houses and monitors at arms length

Kruger

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Guys
This is technical question. To keep noise down in studio I fancy separating the computer house from the monitor/keyboard.
I figure 5 meters separation ought to do it (10 would be ace).
Any you guys been through this - is it possible

PS how come the rant and drivel keeps appearing / d'pearing

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             06-Jun-01  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: houses and monitors at arms length

k

Link?: Link

not been thru it but dont see why not with extention leads

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             06-Jun-01  @  11:51 PM   -   RE: houses and monitors at arms length

k

you can get a 5 meter VGA extention lead in the Uk for 17 quid (UKP) the place i found also does keyboard leads & ps2 leads extentions but omits to say the length which is bloody useless aint it !!? - anyways 5 meter on the vga will sort you out by the sound of it, and if vga can do that then i'd assume a keyboard cable could do it too

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4             06-Jun-01  @  11:57 PM   -   RE: houses and monitors at arms length

k

there ya go - 5 meter keyboard cables $7.50 each - see the link

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)