aaa 196th quadruplet insert conversion - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: 196th quadruplet insert conversion

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             31-Mar-01  @  11:56 AM   -   196th quadruplet insert conversion

Malcolm Jeffery

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Phew just read Kilo on about logic after hed been to pub and invested in larger shares, quite a lot me thinks, just to say though Kilo excellent site you have here ive just got the final bit of kit i need to feel a real human thats my nice new Apple Mac g4 audiowerk 2 and logic 4.6. ive come accross from the famous 4 meg atari cubase, and its taking a bit of time adjusting to the "logic? way of thinking, most things are ok but i agree some things just arnt logical but iam well happy tight audio and midi good plug ins and the audiowerk seems just fine i know theres better sound cards but its never really about kit its about creativity, my first release i had was done on an akai s950 a roland d10 and an alesis fx unit!! sold about 4000 white labels.........now i just some time to use it all.....wheres me sampled bagpipes so i can do a 1/96th roll up and down 3 octaves through that overdrive....bye for now.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             31-Mar-01  @  08:29 PM   -   RE: 196th quadruplet insert conversion

k

ha ha - you mean 'Lager shares' right... y'musta been down the pub too! - yes.. it was french 5% lager with 'Clarkes Court' 138% proof rum chasers !! - (distilled & bottled by: The Grenada Sugar Factory Ltd. Woodlands St, St George, Grenada, W.I) - you can also use it for stripping doors & pine furniture !

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             01-Apr-01  @  03:59 AM   -   RE: 196th quadruplet insert conversion

kid ikarus

kilo- I just shot photos of that rum distillery in grenada!

TRIP!

They've got an open ended drum with like 50 millinon gallons (not really) of molasses fermenting, the smell is enough to make you faint!

My partner took a shot and wasn't right inside for about half a day.

Message 4/4             01-Apr-01  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: 196th quadruplet insert conversion

pict

Link?:  No link

You want to try a dram of real poitin that stuff'll put hairs on yer chest!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)