aaa Midi Echo - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Midi Echo

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             02-Apr-01  @  08:28 PM   -   Midi Echo / Local control off

gb

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Cakewalk 9 stuff :
1) Is it possible to disable the 'feature' sending "Local control off" or something like that to all the synths used in a project (when opening) ? It's annoying having to turn it back on again and again...

2) I know how to turn Midi Echo off and on. What I would like to do is have my master keyboard echo to whatever track is selected in Cakewalk like it does when echo mode is set to "auto". At the same time I would like to disable all other echoing.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             03-Apr-01  @  10:46 PM   -   RE: Midi Echo

sitar

Sorry I haven't responded for this long. 12 hour work days. I have the same problem but only my supernova responds to cake by turning local control off. The rest of my synths must be braindead in that regard. Someone told me way back that it is a cc message cake sends when it opens up but I don't know which one and have taken to turning my supernova on AFTER cake is open. Should be able to tell cake somehow to stop sending that message, but that's as much as I can figure at this point.

Message 3/4             04-Apr-01  @  12:21 PM   -   RE: Midi Echo

gb

Ok. Is Sonar more flexible on these two areas ?

Message 4/4             05-Apr-01  @  01:25 AM   -   RE: Midi Echo

sitar

Don't know about that, but I will in a couple of days. Try checking in your instrument definitions for which RPN/NRPN messages are in each definition. I might be way off base, but you might find a clue there.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)