aaa Cubase 5.0 Win2000 instal problem - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Cubase 5.0 Win2000 instal problem

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             20-Mar-01  @  09:34 PM   -   Cubase 5.0 Win2000 instal problem

pali

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I've just upgraded to Win2000Pro. I'm using the following:
RME Hammerfall
Yamaha Sw1000xg
Emagic AMT8
nuendo

which are all working fine and I think better than in 98.
However Cubase 32 5.0 won't install. I get this error:

"The procedure entry point
SUnMopLS_IP_EBP_16
could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNELL32.dll"

Any ideas also Giga sampler 1.6 gives me the same error

Other than those problems and the fact that a couple of plugins won't install. Everything else is ok. It's much more stable than 98.

Please any thoughts?

Cheers
pali

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             21-Mar-01  @  03:11 PM   -   RE: Cubase 5.0 Win2000 instal problem

k

Link?: Link

missing dll links stuff in the registry, someone posted on another forum that this is reported common and this fix works for some users for some other missing registry links - -

they say remove vst, d/load the demo from s'berg (link above).. add it, check the error... if gone, remove vst demo BUT NOT THE SYSTEM FILES - so use custom de-install where you can tick ewhich bitz to remove and re-install original... this can be a fix by rumour - lots of bugs in new v5 apparently

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             22-Mar-01  @  12:15 AM   -   RE: Cubase 5.0 Win2000 instal problem

pali

I'm downloading the demo now I'll let you know how it goes

Thanks very much!

pali

Message 4/4             22-Mar-01  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: Cubase 5.0 Win2000 instal problem

pali

well i followed your advice, and it all works! Thanks.

pali

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)