aaa 89Lite configs for cubasers? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: 89Lite configs for cubasers?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             14-Nov-00  @  09:52 PM   -   89Lite configs for cubasers?

goatrance303

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

what's the best config to use with 98lite for a system running Cubase5? what are peoples good and bad experiences?

also has anyone used litestep on their system? any performance increases or stability issues?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             07-Dec-00  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: 89Lite configs for cubasers?

Chewshabdoo

Link?:  No link

I don't like win98lite, oh no...

I love it.

Except: when using the version which strips out the 98 gui interface, and sticks in the 95 one, you can no longer navigate through directories like a web page. I never realised what a pain it was to have to open a seperate window every time resulting in a horribly cluttered desktop.

Message 3/4             07-Dec-00  @  05:16 PM   -   RE: 89Lite configs for cubasers?

k

Link?:  No link

see OPTIONS... you DONT have to open a new window each time

Message 4/4             10-Dec-00  @  08:23 PM   -   RE: 89Lite configs for cubasers?

influx

Link?:  Link

wavelab and recycle wont run on 98 MICRO. I reinstalled 98SE and all seems fine for now. but I wanted to use lite since i paid for it...trade off I guess

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)