aaa cheep card w/ good analog i/o + onboard synt - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: cheep card w/ good analog i/o + onboard synt

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             14-Nov-00  @  05:22 AM   -   cheep card w/ good analog i/o + onboard synt

Chroma

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

well obviously it can't be that cheap...but my priorities are good to excellent analog i/o for quik cassette dubs and monitoring as well as inputting signals (guitar, mics etc)into my pc (digital/spdf outs aren't necessary cause i'll prolly burn straight to cds)

onboard synths are a definite plus...

i'm thinking of terratec ewsxl cause of the synth but how are the i/o and the editors (also heard negative things bout the sampler; comments?)

also considering SBlive for the soundfont thing...and turtle beach ones (heard good things bout the i/o)

thoughts?
thanks
chroma

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             14-Nov-00  @  05:30 AM   -   RE: cheep card w/ good analog i/o + onboard synt

influx

Link?:  Link

isnt the SW1000XG cool?

and uh..youre not gonna be able to plug straight into any soundcard with your geetar will ya? preamp?

Message 3/4             14-Nov-00  @  05:42 AM   -   RE: cheep card w/ good analog i/o + onboard synt

Chroma

hey influx what are you doing up so late? it's 2pm here in the philippines...btw my sabbath records aren't for sale  

aren't the sw1000 sounds the same as the db50xg? i already have an xg card so it wouldn't add that much (anything)

sure...preamp...but i'd still like the most pristine inputs this side of digital...

Message 4/4             15-Nov-00  @  11:06 AM   -   RE: cheep card w/ good analog i/o + onboard synt

Soundfonts... I didn't really like them. Just abig fuzz methinks. You have to pay if you want decent one.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)