aaa XP - which virus killer - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: XP - which virus killer

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             13-Mar-02  @  02:04 PM   -   XP - which virus killer

Mark

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi All

I'm trying to install norton antivirus 2002 on XP but having a prob with live update and registering, has anyone else succesfully loaded norton av 2002 onto XP ?

Can anyone else recommend another AV proggy for me as my system is running unprotected and i'm slightly worried!

Cheers

Mark

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             13-Mar-02  @  02:26 PM   -   RE: XP - which virus killer

99devils

Link?: Link

I use Norton at work.

I would caution you on using antivirus software while you're doing music. Make sure it's off while you're working.

-Craig

Message 3/5             13-Mar-02  @  02:32 PM   -   RE: XP - which virus killer

mark

Hi Craig

So you use norton AV 2002 at work?
dont worry about the music stuff, got the neat proggy called end it all which kills all the back round proggs....takes couple of secs to kill everything....well neat,
cheers.
Any one else?

Message 4/5             13-Mar-02  @  07:46 PM   -   RE: XP - which virus killer

k

Link?:  Link

well besids that which I dunno the answer to, make sure you apply the security patches if your XP is connected to the net.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5             13-Mar-02  @  07:53 PM   -   RE: XP - which virus killer

mark

Cheers kilo

thats the first thing i'd....seems there are issues with that one!!

XP is good...it tells you when new patches are out....i liked that bit :o)

Mark

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)