aaa new delta system !!!!! - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: new delta system !!!!!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             01-Dec-01  @  02:46 PM   -   new delta system !!!!!

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

wow! - just got the latest dealer stuff from mididman & midiman have had their thinking caps on... The new 'Delta 410' - 8 analog out's and s/pdif out all in lovely Delta quality the same as the IOIO, BUT with less inputs so it is .....cheaper!!.. (yay!) - Ideal for those of us NOT needing 8 physical inputs but lots of outs! - it is cheap, very cheap.. I can't tell you the trade price, but the rrp should be a street of about 200-229 quid i'd say! - it has an recommended release price of 269 bucks. nice...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             17-Dec-01  @  09:54 AM   -   RE: new delta system !!!!!

influx

Link?:  Link

too bad the Gina seemed to be such a prob..cuz 2 in 8 out always seemed cool to me, and now those fuckers are goin for $100 sometimes used (20 bit of course)

Message 3/5             17-Dec-01  @  01:59 PM     Edit: 17-Dec-01  |  02:00 PM   -   RE: new delta system !!!!!

k

yeah but atrocious latency... the delta series has excellent asio drivers & easi for logic.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             17-Dec-01  @  08:20 PM   -   RE: new delta system !!!!!

influx

true true. hadnt thought about that.

well..hear hear! good for M-Audio! 

Message 5/5             18-Dec-01  @  05:22 PM   -   RE: new delta system !!!!!

bster

Link?:  No link

I'm about to by a pc setup with a Delta 44 or 66, is there any performance differences in opting for cu-base or logic. The system comes with Cu-base 5.

bster

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)