aaa sent this to the NI newsgroup - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: sent this to the NI newsgroup

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             10-Aug-01  @  03:37 PM   -   sent this to the NI newsgroup

formant

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

ok when i used 2.3 in a vst wrapper, sonar always saved the synth and patch with the .wrk file.

now in 3.0 it loads the empty ensemble.

i can see the usefulness of not having 30 copies of 'junatik' where all your patches get saved to individual copies of junatik. its much nicer to have the patches all saved onto one instrument.

but is there a way to have the .bun or .wrk automatically load an existing synth and snap to a patch for you? otherwise i will have to document every synth and patch.

battery saves its setup with no problems. just curious as to why reaktor behaves inconsistant with that.

thanks

jamey

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             10-Aug-01  @  06:33 PM   -   RE: sent this to the NI newsgroup

Brett B

Link?: Link

3.0 is DXI. so shouldn't it load like all DXI's do. Jamey, Do you have the PDF version of the manual for 2.3 you can e-mail me?

Message 3/5             10-Aug-01  @  07:06 PM   -   RE: sent this to the NI newsgroup

formant

well, reaktor 3 and battery 1 are both dxi but behave differently.

afaik, there is no pdf manual. cuts down on pirates knowing how to use it i guess.

what did you want to know?

jamey

Message 4/5             13-Aug-01  @  05:15 PM   -   RE: sent this to the NI newsgroup

formant

i got this back:

Hi,

i'm the dxi guy and back from vacation now. The next update of Reaktor will
restore the used ensembles, it's already fixed. But i can't give information
about the release date, i think it will take some weeks because the next
version will also include some new features and not only bugfixes.

Bye,
Steffen

Message 5/5             14-Aug-01  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: sent this to the NI newsgroup

k

Link?: Link

yes - it'll also i think include rezi-able screen when opened in VSTi or DXi mode inside the sequencer.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)