aaa er-1 logic environment anyone? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: er-1 logic environment anyone?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             12-May-01  @  12:55 PM   -   er-1 logic environment anyone?

colin

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hi all,
I'm looking for a logic environment for my Korg Er-1, does anyone have one? or know where i can get one?
I've tried making one myself, making knobs to control the parameters on the machine, but every time i get one working, then make a new one , all the knobs control the same parameter, namely the last one I made... Maybe someone can help.
Maybe my method is flawed. I need to send nrpn's on 99, then 98, and then the data ent msb on 6 to control the actual parameter. So, what I've tried is a set of three faders linked in the above order, with the appropriate values, which works, Though,as i say, when I have more than one of these set up, they all control the most recently added parameter.
Please help, if you can!
Thanks.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             09-Jun-01  @  03:39 PM   -   RE: er-1 logic environment anyone?

k

did you get this sorted out?... i'll step you thru making one if you like.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             10-Jun-01  @  05:57 PM   -   RE: er-1 logic environment anyone?

colin

Yeah, kilo, I eventually got it sorted out. It's not that difficult once you know what to do. I had to make the control changes as sysex parameters for each knob, it works fine. I also got busy and worked out a way to play each sound as a pitched note from the piano roll, turning my drumbox into a synth module of sorts.
If anybody wants it, let me know, maybe I can post it on Dancetech somewhere.
Thanks,
colin

Message 4/5             11-Jun-01  @  10:02 PM   -   RE: er-1 logic environment anyone?

k

yeah you just add it via the front page of this forum - Left hand selector 'add ENVIRONMENT' - follow the instructions.. just give it a unique 'Title' and a description. if the description contains the word 'emagic' it'll appear on any emagic page as well as the actual 'Logic' pages

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5             11-Jun-01  @  10:05 PM   -   RE: er-1 logic environment anyone?

k

by the way, you'll see some text saying about: 'If you are logged in when adding a file you can edit it in your admin area anytime' or words to that effect... well, currently no-one has this ability cos although it's written, it hasn't been added to the site yet, BUT if logged in this file when added WILL log itself to your unique user_id and will appear in your file_add/edit listings when that feature is implemented.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)