aaa File won't load! AAHH!!! - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: File won't load! AAHH!!!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             21-Mar-01  @  07:00 PM   -   File won't load! AAHH!!!

digital_rust

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

someone help!

i can't believe this crap. i worked on this track for one night. mostly midi except for two loops and then a stero mixdown of the track.

everything was fine. next day, go to open it up and cubase crashes. just this song though. i don't have an arrangement or backup of it.

Is there any way to import the midi from a song if it's not an arrangement? or any way to rescue a damaged song?

k or anyone, can you see if it loads for you? and if so, throw out the audio from the pool and save it as an arrangement? btw i'm using vst 5.02 and a mac

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             21-Mar-01  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: File won't load! AAHH!!!

digital_rust

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~digitalrust/horizens.zip

Message 3/5             21-Mar-01  @  10:50 PM   -   RE: File won't load! AAHH!!!

k

i cant load it. (pc)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             21-Mar-01  @  10:50 PM   -   RE: File won't load! AAHH!!!

k

but it does refer to a missing synth with no title that is blank... did you remove a vsti you were using?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5             22-Mar-01  @  08:23 PM   -   RE: File won't load! AAHH!!!

digital_rust

File?:  [image]

[image file]

no, i don't think so. i moved the stereo
mixdown that i did at the end of the night. but
that shouldn't make a file crash, you know!

i emailed it to costa at steinberg and aparently
they have the means of opening it and finding
out what went wrong and then email it back.
nice to know.

thanks for trying though, k.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)