aaa Freeverb - excellent free reverb plugin - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Freeverb - excellent free reverb plugin

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             16-Feb-01  @  11:56 PM   -   Freeverb - excellent free reverb plugin

CK

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Anyone looking for a high quality reverb plugin, but not looking to be parted from a large sum of money should try this. The sound quality is amazing, you'd pay £500 if it came in a box, but go to www.dreampoint.co.uk and you can download it for free. I am amazed at how smooth the sound is. The guy who wrote it obviously has very good ears, as the sound of a reverb has to be tuned by ear which is the difficult part of developing reverb algorithms.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             17-Feb-01  @  04:38 AM   -   RE: Freeverb - excellent free reverb plugin

damballah

Link?:  Link

Thanks for the heads up, CK. I'd read the excellent articles on his site, but didn't realize this gem was there.

Message 3/5             17-Feb-01  @  04:48 AM   -   RE: Freeverb - excellent free reverb plugin

k

fuck me thats good, just d/l'd & tried it on some vocals, excellent - wow !!!!!!!!!!!! **)

Message 4/5             17-Feb-01  @  05:32 AM   -   RE: Freeverb - excellent free reverb plugin

k

man almighty - on drums !! - phew!...

Message 5/5             22-Feb-01  @  10:38 AM   -   RE: Freeverb - excellent free reverb plugin

Dougal

Just goes to show what a rip off a lot of the high end plugins are. In my limited understanding of DSP, I though reverb was the hardest one to get right. If an amateur can produce something of this extreme quality we ought to be looking forward to some wicked free compressors and EQs etc

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)