aaa Check out my new Reason song... - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Check out my new Reason song...

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             15-Nov-01  @  08:48 AM   -   Check out my new Reason song...

mtrax

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey guys!

Please check out my new Reason song on MP3.com - http://www.mp3.com/mantatrax - it's called Alpha and was my first project in Reason. It rocks! I won't use any samples out of Reason though, or pre-programmed synths, I think it's a waste of talent...ripping off other sounds...

Anyway, hope you all like it, it's a wicked trance tune.

Let me know what you think!! And if you want to ask questions, ask away!!

Laters,
Dirk (MantatraX)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             15-Nov-01  @  07:26 PM   -   RE: Check out my new Reason song...

influx1

Link?:  Link

WICKED!!!!

Message 3/6             18-Nov-01  @  06:22 AM   -   RE: Check out my new Reason song...

mtrax

Thanx for the feedback :-) Ask me any question you like and I'l try and answer - about Reason that is - I'm still fairly new to it, but maybe I can help...

MtraX

Message 4/6             18-Nov-01  @  11:53 PM   -   RE: Check out my new Reason song...

influx

Link?:  Link

put it here 

Message 5/6             27-Nov-01  @  03:43 AM   -   RE: Check out my new Reason song...

Brett B

Link?:  No link

how do i record the midi. I have it remote controling and playting keys but I can't get it to record the notes or realtime stuff.

Message 6/6             27-Nov-01  @  01:06 PM   -   RE: Check out my new Reason song...

mantatrax

Hey bru!

All you need to do is connect your midi keyboard or controller. All midi data is recorded on channel 1. Make sure your controller or midi keyboard is sending on midi channel one. Now, down in the channel view (where you see the actual data in the tracks, click next to the instrument name that you want to record. You'll see a midi port icon appear next to the name. Now you can go ahead and record!

Hope that helps!
MtraX

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)