aaa Cooooool CDR/W - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Cooooool CDR/W

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             07-Aug-01  @  07:09 PM   -   Cooooool CDR/W

k

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Just a tip - I bought a new TDK cheap CDR/W - The VORTEX - 12x10x32 - very nice little unit - It comes with a nice pack of cdr/w unit, manual, cd-media writing pen & two blank TDK disc's, (worth a few quid alone) & included a copy of NERO-5 which is a very good music writing & compilation editing programme... instant addintion in Win98 SE - works with Wavelab 3.03 or higher for mastering with cdwrting redbook etc..

a good bargain I'd say - there ya go.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             07-Aug-01  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: Cooooool CDR/W

k

File?:  No file

oh, and you get a new ide-cable & mounting screws, cd audio leads etc... everything - nice, and it was only £129 from a shop, not a pc-fair

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             09-Aug-01  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: Cooooool CDR/W

PointBeing

does that have burn-proof?

Message 4/6             09-Aug-01  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: Cooooool CDR/W

bit crusher

Link?:  Link

i think all the new tdk's have burn proof, there supposed to be top like the plextor brands

Message 5/6             09-Aug-01  @  10:35 PM   -   RE: Cooooool CDR/W

a

Link?:  No link

hey bit, long time no see.

you can get an oem 12x cdrw with burn proof for like 90 bucks.. not plextor or tdk, but it has burn proof nonetheless.

Message 6/6             10-Aug-01  @  01:28 AM   -   RE: Cooooool CDR/W

k

yes it does have it and it works... it corrected two buffer under-runs on one burn and the burns were flwalesss..... and it is REALLY fast! - I'm VERY happy.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)