aaa Virtual Indian Instruments - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Virtual Indian Instruments

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             11-Nov-02  @  04:30 PM   -   Virtual Indian Instruments

Swar Systems

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi,

This is just to inform you that we have released the latest version of our Indian music software. SwarShala 3.0 Pro now combines a multimedia tutorial on Indian music along with a solid composition engine that allows you to create tracks of 22 Indian instruments and export them as wave/MIDI files to be loaded onto your favorite sequencer.

SwarShala 3.0 Pro also includes a custom sampler that allows you to play these perfectly recorded instruments from any MIDI source (sequencer/keyboard).

You can listen to some songs created out of the software at the Swar Cafe (http://www.swarsystems.com/SwarShala/Cafe/).

Musically yours,

The Swar Systems Team

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             11-Nov-02  @  07:46 PM   -   RE: Virtual Indian Instruments

influx

Link?:  Link

argh!

why post so many times?

why not just put it in the NEWS front page then?

Message 3/7             11-Nov-02  @  09:21 PM   -   RE: Virtual Indian Instruments

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

Thought I'd seen this somewhere else. Well, Swar Systems, I don't like your approach, so I'm not interested!

Don't be so rude in the future!

Regards.

Steve.

Message 4/7             11-Nov-02  @  10:15 PM     Edit: 11-Nov-02  |  10:57 PM   -   RE: Virtual Indian Instruments

milan

hehe. true. i like their idea though.

Message 5/7             11-Nov-02  @  10:33 PM   -   RE: Virtual Indian Instruments

bedwyr

easy tigers!

Message 6/7             11-Nov-02  @  10:57 PM   -   RE: Virtual Indian Instruments

influx

Link?:  Link

heh. mess with DT die like the rest.

err, uh...

well steve got REALLY mad!

fact is...a bit overboard, no?

hey..for future ref...theres a front page NEWS section! that would REALLy get you more lookies!

Message 7/7             13-Nov-02  @  12:01 AM   -   RE: Virtual Indian Instruments

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. I just don't like having advertising shoved down my throat, especially where I should be able to avoid it.

Anywho.

Steve.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)