aaa DSP Factory owners... - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: DSP Factory owners...

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             29-Jan-02  @  07:36 PM   -   DSP Factory owners...

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

I've recently had a HD crash and had to reinstall everything. In the course of doing that, I came across this problem with the AudioX driver that I ran into before.... problem is I can't remember how I solved it before.

When I go to install the DSP Factory AudioX driver for Cakewalk/Sonar, it results in this error code and aborts the installation. Anyone else ever get this?

psylichon

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             30-Jan-02  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: DSP Factory owners...

99devils

File?:  No file

Yeah, I had gotten that too, but I forget how I got it to go away... I assume you've tried rebooting the machine, and that the DSP Factory hardware drivers are in place? What OS? MME or WDM driver?

-Craig

Message 3/7             30-Jan-02  @  05:24 PM   -   RE: DSP Factory owners...

psylichon

I've tried pretty much all versions of the MME and DirectX drivers (I'm running 98SE) right up to the newest ones, checking my registry each time for references to the card and deleting them. No help. I've got an email out to Cakewalk, but I bet someone here can solve it faster....

Message 4/7             31-Jan-02  @  04:56 PM   -   RE: DSP Factory owners...

99devils

You installed the hardware drivers before Cakewalk, yes? The only thing I can think of would be to uninstall Cake/Sonar, uninstall audio drivers. Reinstall audio drivers, then Cake/Sonar, then AudioX console.. But you probably could've figured that out by yourself  

-Craig

Message 5/7             06-Feb-02  @  06:14 PM   -   RE: DSP Factory owners...

psylichon

Solved it.

My driver wasn't installed correctly. Turns out you really DO have to run the setup.exe that comes with the driver, not just point to the .dll when installing new hardware. If not, the mixer .dll won't install. Guess I was making things more difficult for myself than I had to.

psylichon

Message 6/7             06-Feb-02  @  09:55 PM   -   RE: DSP Factory owners...

99devils

Doh, no that I think about it I think that was my problem too.

I don't usually trust manufacturer's installers for drivers either ;)

-Craig

Message 7/7             24-Feb-02  @  07:14 AM   -   RE: DSP Factory owners...

justin

Link?:  No link

you need to install the dignostic software that came with your card, or get it here http://www.yamaha.co.uk/proaudio/technical/util_lib/ds2416/dspatchv23.zip install this then install the audiox driver.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)