aaa FruityLoop plugin Instruments?? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: FruityLoop plugin Instruments??

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             27-Nov-01  @  10:41 PM   -   FruityLoop plugin Instruments??

dissonance

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

need some help with new synths and the like to add to FruityLoops 3. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

dissonance

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             29-Nov-01  @  10:52 PM   -   RE: FruityLoop plugin Instruments??

k

Link?:  Link

um... well thats every vsti & dxi isnt it!... thats alot of choice.. start with all the freebies perhaps, there's 4 freeware vsti's in the samples/files section plus loads more out there, therte's tons of free fx plugins in the samples/files section too, again many of which should work with fruity such as the brilliant MAXIM valve sim and cabinet sim plugs etc.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/7             02-Dec-01  @  07:23 PM   -   RE: FruityLoop plugin Instruments??

Bit Crusher

Check out http://kvr-vst.com that place is vsti / dxi central, some cool developers hang out there and the forums are pretty cool and helpful. My vsti recomendation goes to any of sonic syndicate's instrument plugins though, like junglist and scorpion, they just plain sound different and good.

Message 4/7             03-Dec-01  @  03:12 PM   -   RE: FruityLoop plugin Instruments??

k

Link?:  No link

scorpion is ok... the think is s/w is like h/w... you can buy 5 seperates, each doing one think well, and each with it's own sound... or buy one or two larger ones which give more variety... ppg is an excellent synth... pro-5 or pro52 also and model-e... reaktor3 is the king of the block imo doing everything the others do to an extent.. ppg howver is so good cos of the tons of presets as is model-e.. but having said that, the 'MDA maxim' freeware synths are superb (as is his fx) and i wouldnt swap them for the world, they stand head and shoulders above the rest of the freeware.... so... you gotta work the system still with s/w just like with hardware, but i could definately survive and get tracks done with just the maxim synths and a drum freeware or decent paid-for drumsample soft.

Message 5/7             03-Dec-01  @  04:12 PM   -   RE: FruityLoop plugin Instruments??

bedwyr

maxim do other synths apart from the piano? (which is v. good) as you said before k, it doesn't need much eq/production to get it to sit 'proper', basically just set your volume, reverb. wow! i'm off to their site, props to them.

Message 6/7             04-Dec-01  @  02:45 AM   -   RE: FruityLoop plugin Instruments??

Bit Crusher

Link?:  Link

Yeah, I totally forgot about that mda Jx10 synth, that ones a freebie! and it sounds GREAT! used it just the other day too.

Message 7/7             04-Dec-01  @  05:15 PM   -   RE: FruityLoop plugin Instruments??

k

Link?:  No link

they also do that wicked little FM synth (it's in the samples/files library here) - brillient DX sounds for free!!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)