aaa Hoontech DSP24 UK Pricing - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Hoontech DSP24 UK Pricing

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             16-Sep-01  @  03:09 PM   -   Hoontech DSP24 UK Pricing

Darkstate

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi folks.. system upgrade time coming and for our needs it looks like the Hoontech DSP24/ADCDAC2000 option is pretty much a spot on solution!

K's review was pretty glowing and I've had a chance to see one in action..

www.hoontech.co.uk have it listed at £434 inc VAT - I was just wondering if K, (or any other UK hedz) knows a good going rate/distributors etc. for it?

Marc_D

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             16-Sep-01  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: Hoontech DSP24 UK Pricing

steve

Link?:  No link

I`m sure I saw digital village or someone like that advertising it for 350 squids mark in sound on sound.

I know k will be setting up DT with its shop soon tho so it may be worth waiting a while to get it even cheaper if you`re not in a rush.

Message 3/7             17-Sep-01  @  05:52 PM   -   RE: Hoontech DSP24 UK Pricing

k

£270 at thomann i think - we could get you one if you mail us & would prefer to buy in the uk, - we've supplied a few before to readers but thomann is VERY cheap - the UK have just added a new distributor i think who is more sorted.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/7             24-Sep-01  @  12:52 PM   -   RE: Hoontech DSP24 UK Pricing

dARKSTATe

Thanx for the heads up K.. I'd be VERY interested in getting one at that price, and buyin' from the UK would be preferable...

Where can I get more details? Email you directly?

Marc_D

Message 5/7             25-Sep-01  @  10:31 AM   -   RE: Hoontech DSP24 UK Pricing

dARKSTATe

Did a bit of digging.. didn't find any other UK distributor cheaper than Digital Village (£350 inc vat), so I guess its either Thomann or get one via DT (if that's poss..)

Message 6/7             25-Sep-01  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: Hoontech DSP24 UK Pricing

dARKSTATe

Doh! Quick further question... if I order it from Thomann online, could I get done for VAT?

Takes the price from £277 (inc Shipping)to £324

Marc_D

Message 7/7             25-Sep-01  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: Hoontech DSP24 UK Pricing

steve

Link?:  No link

I bought my dsp24 (bare card without the breakout box) from Thomann and didn`t get done for VAT - I think its already included in their prices? Can`t remember, but I definately never got a letter from customs and excise. Bought my uq from them too.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)