aaa Logic inputs (multirecord)???? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Logic inputs (multirecord)????

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             13-Mar-01  @  11:53 PM   -   Logic inputs (multirecord)????

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Ive got a demo version of Logic (to test b4 i take the possible plunge from Cubase 5) and i dont seem 2 be able to get the inputs active like in Cubase.
Ive set up the right channels ie in and out in the Logic mixer but i dont seem to b able 2 activate them so i can monitor my gear through my Terratec 88MT, using ASIO, can anyone shed any light on the subject????
Also whats everyones opinion on the general Cubase vs Logic debate, is it worth me learnin a new sequencer again, chaneged from Cakewalk 2 Cubase about 18 months ago!!!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             14-Mar-01  @  08:06 PM   -   RE: Logic inputs (multirecord)????

k

Link?:  No link

yes i had that problem with asio but switched to midiman & easi drivers and it works.....

Message 3/7             18-Mar-01  @  06:12 AM   -   RE: Logic inputs (multirecord)????

Panama

Link?: Link

K: what are your thoughts on the Audiowerk8 with logic (MAC)? any better soundcards?

Message 4/7             18-Mar-01  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: Logic inputs (multirecord)????

k

well the new audiowerk might be worth a look but still the delta's rule for logic, i'd get a delta1010 myself.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/7             23-Mar-01  @  04:06 PM   -   RE: Logic inputs (multirecord)????

apt13

hi

i use the audiowerk8 with logic. Absolutely rock solid. Very low latency's etc. Apparently only the rme hammerfall, and pulsar cards get as low latencies (read that someplace). I have a delta44 that works really well in logic as well, but not as good as the aw8. Delta has a sound with a bit more character. Aw8 is very quiet with very good sound quality but its a little ... mm.. flat perhaps in comparison to the delta.

'after,

Niall

Message 6/7             30-Mar-01  @  05:03 AM   -   RE: Logic inputs (multirecord)????

k

is that the version 2 AW8 ? - well they say the new 4.7 will be better, but i think Logic is going to re-assert itself like cubase did with V5..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/7             30-Mar-01  @  05:04 AM   -   RE: Logic inputs (multirecord)????

k

...for asio that is.. as for the aw8, it has a special setup all ready for the aw8 in the audio section so it has been designed to work with it.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)