aaa Upgrades losing ASIO driver? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Upgrades losing ASIO driver?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             02-Apr-01  @  10:10 PM   -   Upgrades losing ASIO driver?

Tim Porter

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Running logic on G4 Dual with a Delta 66 and trying to upgrade LAP from 4.5.1 via 4.6.3 to 4.7.....When I boot either of the upgrades they fail to find my ASIO driver even though 4.5.1 sees it no problem. Any ideas?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             02-Apr-01  @  10:10 PM   -   Upgrades losing ASIO driver?

Tim Porter

Running logic on G4 Dual with a Delta 66 and trying to upgrade LAP from 4.5.1 via 4.6.3 to 4.7.....When I boot either of the upgrades they fail to find my ASIO driver even though 4.5.1 sees it no problem. Any ideas?

Message 3/8             02-Apr-01  @  10:11 PM   -   Upgrades losing ASIO driver?

Tim Porter

Message 4/8             02-Apr-01  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: Upgrades losing ASIO driver?

Tim Porter

Whoops......

Message 5/8             03-Apr-01  @  07:17 AM   -   RE: Upgrades losing ASIO driver?

k

Link?: Link

i'd say you might need to re-install the drivers as a first step?? - it's only a wild guess tho cos we are mostly PC boys round here  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/8             04-Apr-01  @  11:40 AM   -   RE: Upgrades losing ASIO driver?

kid ikarus

Link?: Link

Yeah, mostly pc.

On my pc, I've gotta go into the audio hardware drivers dialog and make sure pc av is not checked, and then go to the second tab and deselect and then reselect the asio driver. If I don't do this, logic will crash the instant I hit play. Sometimes it still crashes, but once I get past that first play button, and no crash, I'm pretty rock steady.

Message 7/8             06-Apr-01  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: Upgrades losing ASIO driver?

Tim Porter

Thanks guys....I'll keep on at emagic to try and get it figured...personally don't think they've got their dual processor routines sorted yet

Message 8/8             07-Apr-01  @  12:22 AM   -   RE: Upgrades losing ASIO driver?

CK aka PENBOA

Link?:  Link

Try using the EASI drivers which should work much better with Logic than the ASIO drivers?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)