aaa DAMB! Korg oasis for $299! - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: DAMB! Korg oasis for $299!

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             10-Jan-02  @  05:23 AM   -   DAMB! Korg oasis for $299!

opus

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

guess guitar center lost there shirts on this one?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             10-Jan-02  @  07:58 AM   -   RE: DAMB! Korg oasis for $299!

influx

$299? nah man. $399

Message 3/9             10-Jan-02  @  03:34 PM   -   RE: DAMB! Korg oasis for $299!

opus

no really! $299! no foolin. and umu e5000 for $700. shows ho much emu makes on there samplers

Message 4/9             10-Jan-02  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: DAMB! Korg oasis for $299!

influx

jeez. where did you see this $299? I just talked to someone at GC and he said $399

Message 5/9             10-Jan-02  @  07:23 PM   -   RE: DAMB! Korg oasis for $299!

k

heh heh - chuckle, do you remember the huge row I had with the rep' on the forum... man!...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/9             10-Jan-02  @  08:44 PM   -   RE: DAMB! Korg oasis for $299!

influx

about the oasys? I thought you got into it with the alesis guy about the Andromeda

Message 7/9             11-Jan-02  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: DAMB! Korg oasis for $299!

opus

maybe its just a misprint? but i was there yesterday, and when they misprint, they normally put a notice on the register! i have the flier in my hands just to make sure i was not stonned or something. by the way, there were no more Oasii on the shelves.

Message 8/9             14-Jan-02  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: DAMB! Korg oasis for $299!

GT

Link?:  No link

Yep, kilo had the geeza (Dan) steamin' mad.

Message 9/9             06-Feb-02  @  09:50 PM   -   RE: DAMB! Korg oasis for $299!

99devils

Link?: Link

Musician's Friend still wants $1399 for them..

At $299 I'd probably give the DSP Factory the old heave ho.. I really only need the ADAT I/O and that's it. Everything else on the Oasys would be a bonus, especially the Trinity soundset  

-Craig

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)