aaa presets in wrapped vsti's - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: presets in wrapped vsti's

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             08-Aug-01  @  05:29 PM   -   presets in wrapped vsti's

bit crusher

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

has anyone found a way to get at the preset banks that come with some of the vsti instruments such as the waldorf ppg when using a wrapper?I am using DirectiXer in sonar. I know you can save presets while in sonar if you make something but I really want at some of the other banks. They are all in fxb format which I am guessing can only be read in cubase
anyone got anything?
tnx

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             08-Aug-01  @  07:07 PM   -   RE: presets in wrapped vsti's

Formant

Link?: Link

i wish mine had it... lemme know if you find out.

jamey

Message 3/9             08-Aug-01  @  11:40 PM   -   RE: presets in wrapped vsti's

bit crusher

Ill let you know if I eventually find anything but so far its just too detailed a search to find anything on the web, maybe Ill mail the author of the wrapper. Some vsti's can load banks though through the interface itself, but none of the waldorf stuff can.

Message 4/9             09-Aug-01  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: presets in wrapped vsti's

Bit Crusher

well heres the official answer:

Hi,

I am definitely considering fxa/fxb support for the next major upgrade.
Please stay tuned. Thanks for your suggestion!

-kkm

When the next release is coming I didnt ask, shouldnt be too awful long though, because this guy can be making some money while the dxi standard is still new and not all companies are yet porting thier products to the dxi applications. I wish him luck cuz he's got a nifty piece of code.

Message 5/9             09-Aug-01  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: presets in wrapped vsti's

Brett B

fxpansion. Gives you all the goods. They stay VST synths. FXB and P work. You just select tools/load or save.

Message 6/9             10-Aug-01  @  01:46 AM   -   RE: presets in wrapped vsti's

k

yup FXPansion - it's the DON wrapper mates!  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/9             11-Aug-01  @  03:40 AM   -   RE: presets in wrapped vsti's

Bit Crusher

battery plugin is not working in the wrapper? doesnt matter theres a vsti  

Message 8/9             11-Aug-01  @  02:34 PM   -   RE: presets in wrapped vsti's

Formant

battery works in vsti and in dxi for me

Message 9/9             11-Aug-01  @  03:22 PM   -   RE: presets in wrapped vsti's

k

yeah Battery Installs as a VSTi AND DXi - so strip it out of any wrapper 9which you can do in FXPANSION wrapper - did you see the review of it I added?.. it's in the PCWARE section or you can name search for it from any Dancetech Section search front end.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)