aaa Another Outro for another time - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Another Outro for another time

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             06-Aug-03  @  10:05 PM   -   Another Outro for another time and Future Info

djrandomchancelogik

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Yo guys Logik here,

My friend DjTeknical and myself are soon set to finish our next album, entitled 'Subway Prophecies'. Tek is workin on the last song at the moment, no tellin when he'll be done, but we're in no rush to complete it. Kounter Kulture (our "band") is in full effect.

As for the purpose of this post, I've already put out another Outro for the 3rd album. Heh, I'm gettin better at that =) Check it out, tell me what ya think about it.

As for the third album, expect a huge difference in Kounter Kulture's sound. Tek and I plan to get a loop Cd and continue searching online loop databases for the best loops we can find for you guys =D

We plan a lot of little nick-picky things for our next album, like taking each of our songs and fading them perfectly together at beginning and end. Also, I plan to put end song breakouts. Basically what that is, is the song ends, but long silent pause, and then something you would normally skip I shall place right there =)

Tell me what ya think,

~Logik

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)